Treasure Coast Paranormal Society Inc. Investigator
First, the T.C.P.S. team has a very specific view while conducting our research for our clients. As a T.C.P.S. team member you are required to have a specific state of mind when conducting investigations. The T.C.P.S. team is strictly focused on collecting actual evidence that does not leave the findings up for interpretation.
A T.C.P.S. investigator is a person that can provide actual and solid proof. This is a must. Also, a T.C.P.S. investigator needs to enter each investigation and evidence review as highly skeptical.
Additionally a T.C.P.S. investigator must be able to meet the following criteria:
(click the links if you need a definition of any words below)
DOES NOT HAVE:
- Does NOT have claustrophobia (fear of confined places)
- Does NOT have Achluophobia (fear of darkness)
- Does NOT have Phasmophobia (fear of ghosts/spirits)
- Is NOT claiming to be a Medium/Psychic/Sensitive to Paranormal or any other listings that can be found by clicking HERE.
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Sit for long periods of time
- Resistance to fluctuation in temperature changes hot/cold and good physical health
- Ability to learn quickly how to use various electronics
- Remain silent for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 25 – 50 lbs
- Must be able to follow directions and quickly react to situations
- Must have good time management
- Must have good business acumen
- Must always present oneself in a business professional manner
- Interviewing clients over the phone or in person
- Scheduling investigations
- Handling various forms/paperwork
- Charge and Pack various equipment in preparation for investigations
- Be able to ask various questions while being recorded with video and audio recording devices.
- Be able to communicate with the public during public events and live on social media venues.
MUST AGREE TO:
- T.C.P.S. Bylaws – Click Here To Download
- T.C.P.S. Policies and Guidelines
- T.C.P.S. Membership Fees (T.C.P.S. is funded solely by its members. Each member is required to provide an annual fee of ($100) which can be paid upfront or in 4 installment payments each calendar year)